Ideal Chauffeur Candidates Job Description
Are you self-motivated, independent, and highly professional who enjoys working with people and thriving on delivering outstanding service?
- Professional and have a pleasant personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience driving high-level executives and entertainers
- Experience driving various-sized vehicles (sedans, stretch limousines, SUVs, vans, etc)
- Familiarity with Greater Boston and/or New England and Greater NY/NJ areas
- Great communication skills with co-workers in a highly paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn and follow procedures
- Reliability and promptness are a necessity
If you have these qualities, you’ve got what it takes to be part of the Boston Chauffeur team.
Our objective is to provide prompt, premium, courteous, safe, and dependable ground transportation services to Fortune 1000 companies, universities, and individuals. We offer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We have been able to achieve this goal largely through the hard work and dedication of the talented people who work for us.
Complete and submit the application below to begin the conversation.
Well-trained and experienced drivers are an important aspect of a quality limousine service. By using the latest technology and having a deep understanding of local routes and traffic patterns, they are able to provide efficient and safe transportation, ensuring that you arrive at your destination on time and with peace of mind. Chauffeurs who are fully vetted and meet high standards of professionalism are key factors in providing a top-notch limousine service experience.